Skip to main content

Isaac Orimogunje's Blog: This is what I do 2: Cut the assumption

Isaac Orimogunje's Blog: This is what I do 2: Cut the assumption: Don’t get it twisted. The fact that someone speaks ‘good’ English does not mean the person can read and write properly. Just ask the pe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The road to self discovery

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?’-Marianne Williamson

We are all racist

Sometimes ago, the executive Governor of Lagos, Babatunde Raji Fashola said that there was actually a clear difference between ‘godfatherism’ and endorsement. It was easy for me to accept his stand on the political situation in Nigeria because I approve of his approach to leadership and governance.