Skip to main content

God is Your Reward!


A hymn sprung from my heart this morning. I could not remember the lyrics so this prompted a google search as I had no hymn book close-by. My search yielded many results but I settled for the first two pages. After I opened and read through the hymn in the first search page,  I noticed many comments followed which was not the case when I opened the second search page-not even a single comment followed. Your predicament could be that you are unrecognized, unappreciated, undervalued or unacknowledged just like the writer of the second search page. Don't quit, just keep doing what you are doing. The good news is, GOD-our father in heaven who has all things and can do all things is your reward. Keep on and do not for any reason grow weary, for in due season, God will visit and reward you (Gal 6:9). Your season of reward has been fast forwarded and reward is just at your doorstep (John 4:35-38). Keep doing it!
#Jesusthecentreofmylife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The road to self discovery

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?’-Marianne Williamson

We are all racist

Sometimes ago, the executive Governor of Lagos, Babatunde Raji Fashola said that there was actually a clear difference between ‘godfatherism’ and endorsement. It was easy for me to accept his stand on the political situation in Nigeria because I approve of his approach to leadership and governance.